The role of the Cuisine Committee is to:
- Lead in extending a warm and friendly attitude of hospitality to members of our church family and to our guests.
- Lead in determining the organization, schedule, and approaches for using the kitchen facilities and fellowship hall to promote the fellowship of the church.
- Assure that the kitchen is adequately stocked with equipment, supplies, and staple food items for the social events of the church.
- Supervise periodic cleaning and organization of the kitchen and its contents.
- Provide guidance through policies, schedules, and posted signs to groups and organizazations that use the kitchen facilities and fellowship hall.
- Plan and oversee all church-wide fellowship meals and social events that are sponsored by the entire church.
- Organize and direct the preparation of meals for associational meetings, visiting ministers, and special guests.
- Communicate to the church body, through the church bulletin, pulpit announcements, and the church website, the details of an up-coming event and the need for their involvement.